We are happy to announce that applicants are invited to register for the Canada McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply. McCall MacBain Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship for a Master’s, Ph.D., or professional degree program at McGill University, Canada. There are almost 30 full scholarships and 80 Entrance grants will be offered for Summer / Fall 2023.
Canadian as well as the USA applicants can also apply. Mcgill University has 400 programs in more than 80 departments, Applicant easily can find the program as per his/her interest. It’s a great awesome opportunity for the student to pursue their study on a scholarship in Canada, at McGill University.
McGill University is a public research university in Canada. It was founded in 1821 by the Royal Charter of King George IV. We encouraged you to must apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada. For complete information on eligibility criteria, financial benefits and other details read the complete article.
Features McCall MacBain Scholarships 2022-2023 in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: McGill University
- Degree Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022
- Deadline: International Applicants August 25, 2022.
McCall MacBain Scholarships for International students is a Fully Funded Scholarship, Here is the list of benefits
- Cover the Tuition and fees
- A stipend of $2,000 CAD / Month
- Airfare Ticket: relocation grants for traveling to Montreal.
Accessible Courses at McGill University
The McCall MacBain Scholarship covers over 150 different programs.
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Schulich School of Music
- Interfaculty Studies
- For undergraduate Apply, has completed High School Secondary Education.
- To Apply for Graduates, have a recognized undergraduate degree (Bachelor).
- Meet English language requirements.
- Applicants must also meet the academic requirements set by McGill.
English Language Proficiency – Not Required
You can Study in Canada without IELTS. There are hundreds of scholarships without IELTS in Canada and McGill is one of them.
- The mother tongue is English.
- The applicant should have an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized institution in Canada or USA.
- Applicant should Obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree from a recognized foreign institution where English is the language of instruction.
- If the applicants have lived and studied at university for at least four years or worked there, In a country where English is the recognized primary language,
- Motivation letter
The last date to apply for the McCall MacBain Scholarship for International students is August 25, 2022, and for Canada & U.S. Applicants September 21, 2022.
How to Register?
The application procedure is totally online for McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada. You need to register online along with the required documents.