Oh Yes! Germany has introduced the DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24. This one is the biggest Scholarship application through Germany for all worldwide college students. This Scholarship is open to finish Full-time Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs from the Top German Universities. Participants will Study in Prestigious German Universities. The German Government helps over 100,000 German and International college students every year. All the prices could be blanketed through the Government of Germany.
A wide range of Academic Fields is available to complete Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 12-24 months (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for Ph.D. Germany is turning into a magnet for worldwide college students from everywhere in the world. t is taken into consideration one of the Top scholarships withinside the World.
Why Do Students Prefer German Scholarships? Because they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros/Month as well as Airfare Tickets. There is No Application Fee Required by the German Government Scholarship. All of them are accepting applications for 2023-24. German Universities Charge No Tuition Fees. The complete information about the Government of Germany Scholarships 2023-24 is available below.
Details About Government of Germany Scholarships Fully Funded 2023-24
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Deadline: Varies from University to University
Also, visit here: Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 in Australia
DAAD Germany Scholarships for Masters & Ph.D. is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for International Students. It will cover all the Expenses to Study Free in Germany.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Round Airfare Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family.
The Updated list of DAAD Scholarship Program in Germany courses for the Master & Ph.D. Degree programs. Every Year, thousands of students coming from all around the world trust their education at German universities
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates From all Developing Countries. You can check the List of the Developing Countries (Here)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary).
The Last Date to Apply for the Annual Germany Government Scholarship 2023-24 is Varies from Course to Course.