The project is wide open to apply for the Government of Romania Scholarships 2022. The Scholarship is Funded via way of means of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. The Romania Government Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship to education Bachelor’s, Master’s, or a Ph.D. Degree Program in Romanian Universities. All the Expenses can be Full Covered via way of means of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All members of any citizenship can apply. The Romania Government gives Scholarships by the year.
A general No of eighty-five Scholarships from Each Country can be furnished for Undergraduate, Master & Doctorate. In that spot is No approach Fee demand along with the Romania Government Scholarship. The Romania scholarship application is obtainable through the Romanian kingdom for all nations that aren’t part of the European Union. There are countless Scholarships in Romania absent IELTS.
The Romania Scholarship is one of every one of the Top Scholarships. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship may be from three-6 Years, while for the Master’s Program it will likely be 1. to five or 2 Years & For Doctorate Degree three to four years. An extensive variety of instructional fields is to be had in Romanian Universities. Bear in mind to research Romania Scholarships Without IELTS. The comprehensive knowledge of the Romania Scholarship is given below.
Details About Government of Romania Scholarships Fully Funded
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2022
Available Academic Fields:
Architecture, Visual Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Engineering, Education Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Technical Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Duration of Romanian Scholarships Fully Funded
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Financial Benefits & Coverage
The Scholarship is funded by the Romanian Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Therefore, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for all international students.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (1st cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (2nd cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (3rd cycle).
- The Scholarships do Not Cover International Transport.
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- The Legalized copies of matriculation sheets/diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable;
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport;
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have
contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies; Curriculum Vitae of the applicant;
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation;
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2022 is 15th March 2022. The Selection Results being announced on 15 July 2022
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship, please go to the Official website of the Romanian Government Scholarship.