We are happy to announce that applicants are invited to register for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-23 For International Students. This is the Completely Subsidized grant in Singapore and candidates from everywhere over the world can apply. There is No Application Expense will be charged for this Grant since it’s an Administration Grant Program. The Award is Upheld by the Association for Science, Advancement, and Investigation. You can also Study in Singapore Without IELTS.
The Singapore government has granted in excess of 950 Grants. More than 29,000 Applications were Gotten from north of 170 Nations. Scholarships are for the Master’s, Masters driving Ph.D. or you will undertake a Ph.D. Degree right after Bachelors’s Degree. The medium of the study is English. You will get an opportunity to study at the Top and famous Universities of Singapore which are the following National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
Singapore’s Government will cover all the charges related to the scholarship. It’s the best chance to follow your studies in the world’s best universities on scholarship. We encourage you must apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-23. Also, apply at the
Singapore Government Scholarships 2022-2023 Details
Degree: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
Award: Fully Funded
Deadline: 1st December 2022
- Full Tuition Fees
- A monthly stipend of S$2200 but will increase up to S$2,700 after the passing of the Final Semester Exam.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Here is the assessed cost for many everyday items in Singapore
|Item||Per Student Per Month (S$)|
|Food||University Canteens||250 – 350|
|Meals outside Campus||450 – 600|
|Accommodation (based on a single room)||On-Campus*||400 – 700|
|Transport Expenses (local)||100 – 150|
|Other Charges (stationary, laundry, toiletries, recreation, etc.)||400 – 500|
|Total Estimated Cost of Living||1,400 – 2,000|
- An international student with a bachelor’s degree
- Should be great in composed and communicating in English
- Good Reference letter from the previous University
- A passion for research and magnificent academic results
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. ( (Discretionary)
Accessible Study Fields
The SINGA scholarship is accessible in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- Photograph (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Passport (in Jpg, Jpeg, png)
- Proposal Letters (to be finished and submitted web-based by the officials).
- Records and Reports: ALL records ought to be in English understanding
- Bachelor’s /Master’s academic transcripts
The last date for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023 For International Applicants is 1 December 2022.
How to Apply!
You want to satisfy the application structure with the necessary reports. Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. For further details and registration please visit Offical Website for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2023